The product information contained on this website is provided by Zip Print Australia in good faith. The information is believed to be accurate and current at the date the product information was placed on this website.
Zip Print Australia does not warrant that the website or any products or services advertised on the website will be available or will meet a customer’s requirement.
Zip Print Australia does not warrant that your access to the network or the information contained in any content will remain error free, or that the network or the server which stores and delivers the website and its contents to you will remain free of viruses or other harmful components. By accessing the website, you agree that Zip Print Australia will not be liable as a result of any error, virus or harmful component.
Neither Zip Print Australia nor employees of Zip Print Australia make any representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this website, and by accessing this website you agree that neither Zip Print Australia nor any of the employees there of will be liable for any errors or omissions in the information contained on this website.
By accessing, browsing or using this website, you agree to the terms, conditions and disclaimers here in as amended from time to time. By purchasing an item advertised on this website you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Zip Print Australia may amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any amendment will become effective immediately. Your continued use of this website after amendment constitutes an agreement to abide by and be bound by those Terms and Conditions, as amended.
At the time of constructing this web site, all information is correct. We have made every effort to ensure the accuracy of colours in this web site, and they are to be used as a guide only. Should you need an exact colour of the product, kindly contact our office for a sample. Imprints, logo or trademarks displayed in this web site are only for the purpose of showing our capability, and they do not endorse the product. They are only available for the sale to clients that are authorized by the owner of such design and product.
Most goods and services attract a Goods and Services Tax (GST) at 10% if delivered in Australia. Any prices quoted by Zip Print Australia are exclusive of this GST.
Zip Print Australia has no control over the content of material accessible on any non – Zip Print Australia sites cross-referenced. It accordingly is the responsibility of the internet user to make it their own decisions about the relevance or accuracy, currency and reliability of information found on those sites
Please Note following 3D information:
- Quotes are based on x2 largest files when multiple are supplied.
- If quoting required on all files then a fee is charged and refunded if Zip Print Australia prints job/s.
- Supplied files from Internet CAD sites are printed under the guidelines of the original author; therefore, Zip Print Australia are not able to charge for artwork and commercial production cannot be undertaken if the original author/designer has not agreed to such commercially driven venture.
- Supplied files from a third-party source are for non-commercial purposes unless items are from a paid site and proof of purchase can be sighted by Zip Print Australia and/or author/designer has allowed commercial production of items.
- Zip Print Australia only prints in BLACK, SILVER/GREY, and WHITE – if a customer wants a different colour we would purchase the colour and full costs will be added to the account and the customer will collect unused colour with their item/s at time of payment.
- All jobs incur 50% deposit prior to job/s being printed.
- If a supplied file has issues/errors with their format and need to adjusted this is only time art charges will occur to fix printing errors in supplied files – proof of errors can be provided to support incurred charges to fix these problems.
- All print jobs quoted does not include taking off raft, support removal, sanding, cleaning and painting as these will be extra charges – hence all printed jobs will be supplied on raft for customer.
- PLA is most commonly used low-cost plastic Zip Print Australia uses, but we also carry TPU, PETG, Nylon, ABS and Glow in Dark Plastics for any specific use in the plastic specifications need to meet or exceed.
- Zip Print Australia are able to do CAD designing and drawings to A2 size and will incur an art cost to supply these.
- Zip Print Australia are able to 3D Scans from 30x30x30mm up to 700x700x700.
All work and communication is subject to our terms and conditions.